Canada Business Tourist Visa
A business tourist could be a foreigner who stays within the country to take part in international trade activities and may explore ways to extend increase the business or can also invest in the country. Business visitors typically stay for a few days or a few weeks or can stay for a few months also.
Similarly, Canada is amongst the world’s largest expanding economies, drawing many business visitors annually. Canada incorporates a global market-based economy. Canada is a member of assorted trades organizations including the Organization for Economic Co-operation (OECD), Group of Seven (G7), and an agreement follower of North American Free Trade Agreement. Canada struggles to ensure that worldwide business visitors can come to Canada on corporate tours. So these facts make Canada the best place for a businessman to visit. Canada offers a Business Tourist Visa for a maximum duration of 6 months. Lots of Business Man visits Canada on Business Tourist Visa offered by Canada’s Government. Being a business visitor you can:
- Purchase Canadian goods for your firms or your organizations for import/export services
- take orders for goods or services.
- Attend trade meetings, seminars or conferences
- give after-sales service
- Trained by a Canadian multinational parent company.
- Train employees of a Canadian branch of a remote company.
- Skilled by a Canadian company that has provided services.
- Demonstration of a business visitor
To acquire a business visa:
- you conceive to stay for less than 6 months
- you don’t have a plan to enter the Canadian labour market
- your main place of business and foundation of income and profits is outside Canada
- you have documents that support your application
- Canada’s basic entry requirements are:
- A valid travel document; a passport
- Sufficient money for your stay and to return home
- plan to depart Canada at the end of your visit
- Don’t have any criminal record or medical inability
2. Requirements to arrive in Canada
A visitor visa or ETA (Electronic Travel Authorization) is required for a business visitor visa. The requirements include the verification of biometrics.
- Documents needed
Here is the list of following documents you can need to enter Canada on Business Visa:
- A valid passport.
- You should possess the same passport as per in application if you need an ETA.
- Supported letters, invitation letters from business host in Canada, acceptance letter from the Canada Border Services Agency.
- contract or service agreements related to the visit.
- 24/7 contact details of your business host in Canada.
- proof of enough financial resources to complete a stay in Canada.