Introduction to USA
The United States of America is the world`s third largest country in size.The American culture has a number of perspectives, values, traditions, and customs. The USA has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students choosing to broaden their education and life experience in the United States. Nearly 4% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing.
The United States has many competitive private and public Institutes. According to prominent international rankings, 13 or 15 American colleges and universities are ranked among the top 20 in the world.
Why Study in USA
USA is a top university destination choice for study abroad and it is known to host more international students than any other country in the world. Here are a few factors that make USA number one hub for International Students.
- The USA has an established, high-quality tertiary education system.
- The USA boasts an impressive seven out of the world’s top 10 universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.In fact, 76 of the top 200 universities are based in the USA.
- US education is eminently affordable, if done the right way.
- Unlike other parts of the world, where self-funding is the only way to pay for your education, the US education system offers an array of scholarships and loans besides earn-as-you-learn opportunities.
- The degrees that students attained in the US are not just widely recognized and accepted, but also widely respected around the world
- If you are inclined toward academic research, the US is your perfect choice for higher education.
- On completion of your degree, you are legally authorized to work in the US in your related field for about a year.
- The United States has one of the world’s finest university systems, with outstanding programs in virtually all fields.
- Universities offer financial assistance to international students based primarily on merit and rarely on need.
- International students are some of the most valued teachers and researchers in U.S. universities because they bring new skills and ideas to the classroom and library or laboratory
- Studying in the USA and exploring a culture different from your own will help you gain essential life skills such as: improving your confidence, communication and social skills